April 2017 Planner Quotes
"Love Life as much as you Live it"
"Try New Things"
"Life is Discovering that there are Infinite Possibilities.
Art is the Sharing of those Discoveries"
I have to admit that as I end a theme for each month I get a little melancholy. I fell in love with my Planner Bling from February (coffee cups) and March's Teacup, Zen, Journaling theme.
However, this is what I am Discovering through my Planner Journey:
- Each Month, Week, Day is an Opportunity for a new start.
- My Planner is a Wonderful Art Journal that I can always go back to.
- Many of my Accessory and Bling Jewels can be used over and over!
- A New Theme allows me to refine my Focus, Learn a New Technique, and Challenge myself Artistically and Professionally.
- A new Month, Week, Day also reminds me to Appreciate what I HAVE accomplished.
For the month of April, I chose to use the Picture My Life Live Your Day Scrapbooking Cards. The set includes 36 3x4 cards and 20 4x6 cards and are on CLEARANCE for $3.00. Click here to check them out: Everyday Life PML Set.
I sliced and diced up this set for the flowers, note card pocket, and note cards. Thin foam tape was used under the flowers for a small bit of dimension while keeping a compact profile as a planner. These are all of the items I used: April Art Supplies
The My Acrylix Stamp Set I've been using right along is: Plan On It (D1701)
"Looking forward to a few April Showers producing a bunch of May Flowers!"
Be sure to follow along on my other Social Media outlets for Card, Scrapbook, Mixed Media, Techniques, Events, and Special Promotions offered by me.